Sales Account Manager
Carolina Chillers, Inc. specializes in HVAC service, controls, installation, maintenance agreements, parts, equipment and equipment relocations, as well as complete system evaluations to determine building and facility efficiency. We are a licensed, full service mechanical contractor for all types of mechanical equipment including: air handlers, cooling towers, motors, pumps, valves, controls, variable frequency drives, data room HVAC, and chillers. Our customer base consists of commercial, medical and industrial facilities and applications. Our solutions based philosophy and technical expertise are the foundations of our success and drive us in our pursuit of meeting our customer’s needs.
For more information, please visit www.carolinachillers.com.
Carolina Chillers Inc. is looking for a motivated HVAC professional to become an Account Manager in our Columbia, South Carolina office.
- Responsible for sales activities and long term relationship management for Mechanical HVAC and Building Management Solutions.
- Customer development – Order intake to budgeted level of booking, gross margin and acceptable risk.
- Understanding of key processes, economic drivers in order to develop valued customer partnership in mechanical HVAC and Building Automation Controls business solutions.
- System and consulting knowledge applicable to vertical markets.
- Sales of service products to Industrial Accounts ranging from life cycle asset management programs, technology upgrades and preventative and comprehensive contracts.
- Strategic and day to day account management of key accounts.
- Business improvement, achieving aggressive productivity targets. Be the champion of sales processes and disciplines.
- Act as industry spokesperson and figurehead in order to promote Carolina Chiller’s, Inc. Brand and capability.
- Aggressively deploy new business initiatives.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding annual sales goals and margins.
- Be able to work independently and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Reinforce the Carolina Chillers vision, mission statement and values.
Account (New & Existing) Development
- Be able to Consult/Investigate key business opportunities with a large range of customer contacts.
- Product solutions design and planning with internal resources and supplier contacts.
- Generate Proposals and Cost Development Sheets.
- Develop methods, create and give presentations.
- Research/Network within various industries and with various customer bases.
- Activity development follow, anticipate trends.
- Be actively involve with Team and Self Development.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 4+ years experience in Sales, Business Development
- Experience with Mechanical HVAC and Building Automation Systems
- Good rapport and network with Clients & Subcontractors
- 1-year experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and internet browsers
- Able to pass a standard Drug Screen and Background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Experience related to sales demonstrations, sales meetings, and customer negotiations
- Demonstrated success in applying various solutions within differing environments
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts and to prioritize workloads in a dynamic and progressive work environment
- Professional written, verbal and presentation skills, ability to effectively interact with all levels of the customer’s environment
Carolina Chillers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.