Carolina Chillers, Inc. specializes in HVAC service, controls, installation, maintenance agreements, parts, equipment and equipment relocations, as well as complete system evaluations to determine building and facility efficiency. We are a licensed, full service mechanical contractor for all types of mechanical equipment including: air handlers, cooling towers, motors, pumps, valves, controls, variable frequency drives, data room HVAC, and chillers. Our customer base consists of commercial, medical and industrial facilities and applications. Our solutions based philosophy and technical expertise are the foundations of our success and drive us in our pursuit of meeting our customer’s needs.
For more information, please visit www.carolinachillers.com.
Carolina Chillers Inc. is looking for a motivated HVAC professional to become an HVAC Apprentice in our Ladson, South Carolina office.
Apprentice assists or works alone in all phases of work associated with the HVAC trade. This job involves a supervised training program that includes on the job training, self – study, and classroom training.
Apprentice program involves learning, training and real work experience. The goal of the apprentice is to advance to a commercial HVAC technician in 2 to 3 years.
- Insurable by company insurance carrier
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to invest time in training classes and self-study
- Follows directions as given, written and verbal
- Basic safety knowledge of tools and surroundings
- Comply with all safety rules
- Arrive on time daily and dress in workman like manner
- Be able to carry 75 lbs.
- Operate company vehicle as needed
- Report problems with company tools or vehicle promptly
- Clean truck and jobsite
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Follows instructions from supervisor and carry out in a timely manner
Carolina Chillers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.